Service is at the heart of everything we do at Complete Home Medical Equipment. We want to provide you with a "complete" experience by offering the best products, like walkers, wheelchairs and compression stockings, along with the best service, support, advice and follow-up care. Our service to you starts with the first call or visit and continues as long as you are a customer with us. We are a Medicare approved company that offers everything from evaluations and billing assistance to delivery and repair. If you require a service you don't see listed, please ask.
We look forward to serving you in the following ways:
- Evaluation of client for specialized products.
- Evaluation of client's home & workplace for wheelchair accessibility
- Evaluation of client's feasibility for wheelchair transport
- Evaluate and fit for diabetic footwear
- Evaluate and repair mobility equipment and lift chairs
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Pick-up and delivery of product
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Reworking of denied claims
- Instruction on equipment operation and safety to client, family and caregiver
- We'll accompany you during your rehab seating evaluation for a power wheelchair
- Follow-up with physicians (progress and compliance)
- User compliance reports
- Product and technology training for physicians and therapists
- In-store health clinics on many topics
- Cleaning of equipment
- Loaner products while client's product is in for service
- Labor to build or assemble and test sophisticated mobility equipment
- Providing equipment in special cases prior to being able to bill for them
- We accept Medicare and other insurances
- Much more, just ask!
If you have questions, you may contact us by email or call us at 404-292-6525