LUMEX DELUXE CLINICAL CARE RECLINER (Graham Field)
- Blue Jade
- Blue Ridge
- Care Meteor
- D Sand
- Dolce Jet
- Dolce Sand
- Ice Blue
- Imperial Blue
- Royal Blue
- Steel Blue
- Vintage Gold
- Warm Taupe
- Deluxe Clinical Care Recliner Meets...
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS BERRY
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS BLUE JADE
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS BLUE RIDGE Meets ...
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS BURGUNDY
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS CHESTNUT
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS COBBLESTONE
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS CONCRETE
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS CYPRESS
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS DOLCE JET
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS DOLCE SAND
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS DOVE
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS GYPSUM
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS ICE BLUE
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS IMPERIAL BLU Cali...
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS INDIGO
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS METEOR
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS MOSS
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS OATMEAL
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS ROYAL BLUE Califo...
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS STEEL BLUE
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS TAUPE
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS VINTAGE GOLD Cali...
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS WARM TAUPE Califo...
- RECL DLX HEAT&MAS WINEBERRY
- Recliner Dlx Cl Care Blue Jade
- Recliner DLX CL Care Burgundy
- Recliner DLX CL Care D Sand
- Recliner DLX CL Care Dolce Jet
- Recliner DLX CL Care Indigo
- Recliner DLX CL Care Meteor
- Recliner DLX CL Care Moss
- Recliner DLX CL Care Wineberry
- Available With Heat and Massage Option.
- The Series FR566G and FR566GH Deluxe Clinical Care Recliners feature three positions for patient comfort. The fourth position is a Trendelenburg (or Shock Position) that must be activated by a caregiver. The Trendelenburg Position cannot be activated by a patient while in the recliner.
- The first position is the Upright Position. This position is ideal for patient transport and can be used to initiate patient treatment / therapy.
- The second position is the First Recline Position and is also known as the “TV” position. This position is ideal for patient treatment, rest and reading.
- The third position is the Second Recline Position and is also known as the “Full Recline” position. This position is ideal for patient treatment, rest and reading.
- The wide, contoured seat and back, along with an integrated footrest, provide an enhanced level of comfort. Built-in arm pads in the back give improved suppt for the arms.
- Wall saver armrest caps increase durability of the armrests and protect walls from marring.
- Higher floor to back height enables the caregiver to raise the patient up with less effort, reducing the chance for a back injury.
- Extra deep Trendelenburg Position is easily actuated from either side of recliner by a conveniently located foot pedal. Steeper angle helps improve patient stabilization.
- Four Tente® swivel casters facilitate transport and maneuverability in confined areas. Three total locking casters with easy to locate black locking tab lock wheel and swivel with single motion. Directional wheel lock with high visibility green tab allows recliner to track straighter with less effort during transport.
- Durable, high-impact side tables sit flush with recliner arm to conveniently hold prep materials. Easy to actuate by caregiver. Side table surface is smooth and features tapered edges for easy cleaning.
- Extra heavy duty recliner mechanism.
- 350 lb maximum weight capacity, EVENLY DISTRIBUTED.
- Overall Height 50"
- Overall Width 31"
- Overall Depth 43"
- Width Between Arms 21"
- Arm Height From Floor 27.5"
- Arm Height From Seat 8"
- Seat Height 22"
- Seat Width 20.5"
- Seat Depth 20"
- Depth Fully Reclined In Trendelenburg 75"
- Width With Both Side Tables in Upright Position 51"
- Shipping Weight 145 lb
- Max. Weight Cap. 350 lb
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
LUMEX DELUXE CLINICAL CARE RECLINERManufacturer: Graham Field
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (404) 292-6525
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.